- The <frameset> tag in HTML meant that you could divide your website into different 'windows'.
- So this website has a webpage called index.html with the following HTML code:
<FRAMESET rows="*" COLS="17%,*">
<FRAME SRC="sidebar.html" name="sidebar">
<FRAME SRC="main_window.html" name=main_window>
<NOFRAMES>Sorry your web browser does not support frames</NOFRAMESs>
- You can choose how many rows/columns you want. These will are frames in the website.
- index.html 'holds the frames of the website together'
- You then write the name of the webpage for each window.
- set the percentage each window takes upabd